you knew exactly how much and what to eat to support your fitness and lifestyle goals?
You reclaimed your confidence in not only yourself, but your body, your nutrition, & training?
you never had to go on another diet for the rest of your life, or wonder “am I doing this right?”
...without cutting out any of your favorite foods, or spending hours and hours in the gym every day?
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar...
- You're spending hours and hours in the gym and you feel like you're doing everything right, but still aren’t seeing the progress you want and those last few stubborn pounds just. won't. budge...
- You have (now or in the past) turned to templated diet programs, fads, MLMs, meal plans, macro calculators, food trackers, etc to try to figure out how much and what to eat...
- This may have lead to some weight loss at first, but maybe it was gained right back, & it felt too restrictive, complicated, and/or unsustainable! UGH...
- You're frustrated with all the conflicting and/or wrong information out there that it’s hard to know what applies to YOU and your unique needs...
- You're dealing with other issues like menstrual cycle irregularities, frequent injuries, plateau with strength gains, poor sleep, low energy, poor focus, loss of sex drive, or obsessing about your next meal...
- You've considered lowering calories again (because it's all about the calorie deficit, right?), or hitting the gym more, but you're so tired and hungry all the time, & that voice in your head is saying “there has to be a better way…”
Maybe you feel like just giving up, because this whole nutrition thing is too damn complicated and overwhelming! But you know you can't keep spinning your wheels, and I don’t blame you! Not seeing results sucks. And seeing other women having success and looking so good can be frustrating, especially when you’re working your ass off!
But it does NOT have to be this way!
Mind-Body Redesign is a 90 day, high touch, intensive group nutrition coaching program. What exactly does that mean? It means that even though it's not strictly 1:1, you still get as much (if not more) support and education as you would in a 1:1 setting, plus TWO nutrition coaches! This allows us to allot our time to best serve our clients, as we pour a LOT of time, love, and energy into our coaching!
This intensive group setting gives you every tool and resource that you'll ever need so you can figure this nutrition thing out once and for all. My aim is for you to be set up in a way that you'll never need another coach again!
MBR is comprised of an onboarding week, followed by 6 modules, listed below, that get dripped out biweekly. Each module has informative PDFs created by me, additional tasks, journal prompts, and materials to facilitate your journey!
Better yet, everyone in the group will be going through the process at exactly the same time, so you'll never feel alone or lost in your journey.
Throughout the 90 days, you get on-demand coaching access to myself and Ashley so your questions never go unanswered. We'll hop on group Zoom calls every week for even more fun, education, and connection! Plus so much more!
My ultimate goal is for you to feel educated, confident, and empowered to navigate your nutrition journey for the rest of your life!
What You'll Learn About:
Learn how much you’re eating vs how much you should be eating, all about macronutrients, how to properly track your food, how long you can expect a reverse diet to take, & way more.
Mindset & Body Image
We'll create powerful affirmations and dig deep into why you do or believe the things that you do. We’ll also discuss and learn how to combat body image issues, limiting beliefs, & more.
This module is all about the microbiome. You've probably heard of it, but we'll dive deep into what it is, why it's important, how to optimize it, why fiber is important, probiotics/prebiotics, etc!
Sleep & Self Care
In this step we’re putting ourselves first! Learn why self care is important & figure out what you can do to “fill your cup.” We’ll also discuss tips to help improve sleep & relaxation.
Training & Rest Days
In step 5 we will discuss stuff like how often you should be training, how many rest days you should aim for (& are they really that important?), & what type of training you should choose!
All About Hormones
Learn things like why your cycle is important, how hormones/thyroid are affected by nutrition, effects of birth control, common labs & optimal values, & about hormonal conditions like PCOS!
Hi, I'm Alex!
I'm the founder of Mind-Body Redesign, and I'll be your Head Coach on this journey.
To put things lightly, I'm sick and tired of seeing sketchy diet plans, templates, and apps completely wreck your health, all under the guise of losing weight or getting "toned." Meanwhile, your hormones and metabolism get trashed in the process. Blanket 1,200 calorie diets, shame based coaching, restriction, and client rosters in the triple digits are what fuel my drive to do this coaching, because they are everything I strive NOT to do.
So this program is my effort to make waves in the industry. To let you know that you CAN and SHOULD take up space and get strong as hell. That you deserve to eat the foods you love without guilt or shame. And that you are capable of doing hard shit. And that it's possible to break free from the chronic dieting, and experience true food freedom.
I can't promise that this journey will be easy. It will take effort, and it will take time. But it will be so, so worth it. You deserve to feel your best, so what are you waiting for?
Oh yeah, I live in Boise, Idaho with my husband and 3 doggos :)
B.S. Food & Nutrition, Psychology minor
A.A.S. Culinary Arts
Precision Nutrition L1 (in progress)
Health Mindset Coaching cert (in progress)
Hi, I'm Ashley!
I have been a Nutrition Coach since 2013, and a Personal Trainer since 2016. I enjoys working with athletic (past, present, or future athletes!) women to get their bodies to work for them, not against them. I wholeheartedly believe that every 'body' is different and should be listened to and customized for - goodbye, cookie cutters!
My motto is, women should enjoy what they are doing and what they are eating, and there's always room for a treat!
I went through the beta round of Mind Body Redesign and it really helped me gain the confidence in myself to do hard things! Alex then reached out to me to help her coach the next round of MBR since our philosophies about nutrition were so aligned!
I currently live in Denver, CO with my husband, step son and fur baby - Finn!
IIN Certified Nutrition Coach
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NASM Corrective Exercise & Performance Enhancement Specializations
Who is this program for?
I have found that my system works best for these two groups of people:
- Women/menstruating individuals who are tired of dieting and/or struggling with their nutrition, and that want a custom, sustainable, & flexible approach that they can take with them for the rest of their life.
- Women/menstruating individuals looking to improve their physical and mental well-being, self-esteem, sleep, energy levels, nutrition and exercise habits, and who just want to feel good day in and day out without stressing about what to eat.
What makes this program different?
- You get proven systems & structure to help you accomplish your goals every single week.
- This is high touch - meaning that you get tons of access to your coaches and the other group members.
- You are met with compassion & understanding, with some tough love when needed - no shame based coaching here!
- You are held to your highest standard and are pushed just enough to help you succeed.
- You're taught how much and what to eat for you & your goals using a combination of macro-based and intuitive approaches. No more avoiding your favorite foods!
- This is custom & sustainable for you & your situation - no templates, meal plans, crash diets, etc.
- It’s not just about nutrition - you'll learn how to work toward self love and self acceptance.
- I care deeply about each of my clients and build a lasting relationship with them! You aren't "just another client."
- I purposely keep my client load small so I can dedicate more time and energy to those that have chosen to invest in themselves on this journey, so you can be sure that you'll have my full attention.
Lea S., 2020
“I felt like I was always restricting foods, worrying about going out with friends, and obsessing over carbs. It wasn’t a life, it was spending time being afraid of food.
I was tired, and tired of obsessing over what I should or shouldn’t eat. I was so afraid of carbs I wouldn’t even let myself have fruit. Alex got me to the point where now I have two fruits and day and even toast with breakfast!
If you’re struggling with body image or food, Alex will increase your confidence so that you have the tools to feel like your best self.
She always made sure that whatever goals we set I could meet at some point during our work. I would recommend her 100%!"
Mandy S., 2020
"Life before working with Alex was an all or nothing approach. I either obsessively tracked and ran myself into the ground or did nothing and threw caution to the wind. Body image was my biggest struggle, hands down. I hated my body.
I had never worked with a coach before. I was feeling stuck. What I was doing on my own wasn’t working. With each day I was feeling more and more like I didn’t know this body & didn’t know what to do, but I knew the answer would be reach out to a coach. And I knew I would encourage a loved one to do whatever it took to feel the best they could, so why couldn’t I make myself a priority?
I would definitely recommend working with her. She’s very laid back and easy to talk to! I think this is so important when working with a coach! It’s very vulnerable putting yourself out there. The work isn’t always easy or pretty but you feel comfortable and safe.
Alex, I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you for giving me the safe space I needed on the days I needed it and the kick in the ass on the other days I needed it. Thank you for helping me see that I can learn to be ok with taking up space. I can love and respect my body at all stages and I don’t need to spend my entire existence trying to shrink and lose weight. And for the first time ever I didn’t start a diet on January 1st, and it wasn’t even really a thought when thinking of the year's upcoming goals. Instead I thought about lifting heavier and eating more! Thank you!"
Stephanie S., 2020
“Before working with Alex, I had spent 10 years in the binge restrict cycle. I was over-exercising and under eating, and feeling terrible all of the time. I was moody, slept terribly, and I was so frustrated that my body didn't show the hard work I was putting in.
I knew I needed to eat more, but was still struggling going at it alone. I can honestly say I will never try a fad diet or extremely low calories again. I learned so much about how I am supposed to feel, and saw so many improvements in my strength and endurance.
I could go on about this forever. I have learned so much, & I never knew I could feel this good! So many issues (moods, stress, temper, poor sleep, fatigue, headaches) that I suffered with for years & used to blame on getting older- ALL of these things have been fixed from eating enough food!!
I really connected with her compassion, & that helped me be more compassionate with myself. I needed someone to celebrate all the things that I was doing right, & Alex is amazing at that.
This isn't the same as ANY other nutrition coaching/diet template, etc. that you have ever done. This will give you tools for an improved life that you will use forever - it's about so much more than just the food. The money is worth it, because you won't need to keep spending money trying to "fix" yourself after you are done working with her."
1:1 Onboarding Call
We'll spend an hour together to dive deeper, set some goals and make sure that you're starting off on the right foot.
Group Slack Channel
You'll have access to both coaches and all the other women in a private Slack channel for support & encouragement.
With your enrollment, you're getting direct access to two nutrition coaches, one of which is a Personal Trainer!
We have an EFT Practitioner, Self Care Coach, RD/Intuitive Eating Counselor lined up to chat with the group!
Modules & PDFs
Each module is packed with prompts, tasks, and a super detailed & informative PDF that are yours to keep.
Group Zoom Calls
We'll be seeing each other weekly, & there will be guest speakers, presentations, discussion, Q&A, & more!
What all is included in the 90 days?
Do you do 1:1 coaching?
What is the application process like?
Ready to change your life?
Click the link to book a call and submit your application. If I feel like you would be a good fit, we'll move forward with our 45 minute Discovery Call!
Please make your application thorough!
Since spots are limited and have sold out every time, please be sure that you are willing to put in the work in the program and make an investment toward your health before you apply!