you knew exactly how much and what to eat to support your fitness and lifestyle goals?
You reclaimed your confidence in not only yourself, but your body, your nutrition, & training?
you never had to go on another fad diet, or wonder “am I doing this right?”
...without cutting out any of your favorite foods, or spending hours and hours doing cardio every day?
In 12 weeks, learn how to get stronger, have more energy, feel better in your skin, & eat MORE food - while also navigating any mindset challenges that may come along with it.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
✔ You are tired of dieting and/or struggling with your nutrition, and want to learn how to implement a custom, sustainable, & flexible approach that you can take with you for the rest of your life (no more yo-yo diets!)
✔ You are looking to improve your physical and mental well-being, self-esteem, sleep, energy levels, nutrition and exercise habits, mindset, & relationships, and you want to feel good day in and day out.
✔ You love learning via self-paced courses, and you do well with trusting the process and implementing the knowledge presented to you
✔ You're not in a place to invest in 1:1 coaching or the full MBR Group Program, but would still love to learn more and get support from TWO coaches at a fraction of the price
✔ You have been told, or you suspect, that you need to eat MORE food - aka start a reverse diet - but you have NO idea how to do that or where to start!
“I like how it’s a variety of mediums (video, reading, images, etc.). The knowledge checks are good too, to help with retention."
“I am really appreciating that it is self-paced so I can really focus when my schedule permits and not worry about it on a super busy day.”
“I love to see what is included in the sections & then how far along I am. Not because it made me feel like I had to rush, but just shows the volume and depth of content.”
“Sure enough, the week we did the module about mindset was the one where everything just really clicked for me. I think learning about fixed versus growth mindset has just changed my world.”
- Leah M., Nov 2021
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
- You get proven systems & structure to help you accomplish your goals every single week.
- You're taught how much to eat for you & your goals using a combination of macro-based and intuitive approaches. No more avoiding your favorite foods!
- This is custom & sustainable for you & your situation - no diet templates, meal plans, fads, sketchy MLM products, etc.
- It’s not just about nutrition - this takes a very holistic and full-body approach to focus on lifestyle, exercise, mindset, hormones, self-talk, gut health, and more.
- It's created using Reverse Course Design, meaning it's targeted toward the adult learner
- It's not just "death by PowerPoint" and boring PDFs. Instead, you get a mixture of spreadsheets, trackers, worksheets, screen-shares, journal prompts, short videos, etc. to help you learn and implement the materials
- You get access to a book + podcast resource library, so you can read and listen to some of our favorite books and episodes, if you're wanting to dig into something more!
- You get access to our private Slack community filled with like-minded and uplifting women who have been and are in your shoes! Plus, all three coaches are in the group so all your questions can get answered
- You get one month of access to the MBR Membership included - which means you get 4 live group calls! These include live Q&As, guest speaker calls, Office Hours, Workshops, etc. If you dig the community, you have the option to renew for as long as you'd like
Go From This:
“I am really loving this course! It is really challenging & supporting me in all the right ways!”
“It has been so nice to get things in so many different mediums.”
“The content has been super clear and engaging. I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot!”
“I can tell I'm learning things that will help me for life, rather than just short-term.”
Module 1: Onboarding
Module 2: Macro + Progress Tracking
Module 3: Projected Maintenance + Reverse Dieting
Module 4: Setting Yourself Up For Success
Module 5: Nutrition Foundations
Module 6: Get some ZZZs
Module 7: Biofeedback Basics
Module 8: Mindset + Body Image
Module 9: Self Care
Module 10: Exercise + Metabolism
Module 11: Diet Phases
Module 12: Course Wrap-Up
MEET HEAD COACH ALEX
MEET ASSISTANT COACH FARRAH
MEET ASSISTANT COACH RACHEL
How long will it take to complete the course?
What happens if I have questions about my individualized macros?
What if I want/need 1:1 coaching? Do you do that?
You say "menstruating individuals" - what if I don't have a cycle? And is this course suitable for men?
How long do I have access to the course + community?
- Anonymous -
“I really enjoy it! I do not find it confusing at all, I like that there are prompts and videos and different types of activities to go along with each of the modules. I also appreciate that I can go back and reference based on what I’ve already done I find myself remembering tidbits!”
- Nicole -
“I really felt like this is what I needed at this time in my life and I know this was just the first step in healthy living and ..no more crazy diets, guilt over food or drinking or missing workouts for me. I understood a lot of what was holding me back and I know what I need to do for myself. It helped me realize I need to prioritize myself”
- Leah -
“This has been really great for me. It has helped me cut out a lot of bad thinking. I feel like I'm mentally stronger and ready to try some new things that I would have been scared of before. I feel more sure of myself and know that I will be ok if I succeed and even if I fail. I'm so glad I gave this a shot :)”
“[I wanted to] find ways that I could get some time for myself, and to manage that stress better and to be happier. And now after three months of the program, I find myself having fun with my kids, I sing and dance around the kitchen. Every day is just a lot more joyful from start to finish.”
- Maggie D., November 2021
- Leah -
"Wow, that was one of the most well-written articles on nutrition I think I’ve ever read! I knew a lot but I learned a lot from it as well. Thank you!"
- Annie -
“I really liked how thorough each topic was, & I keep going back to the numerous resources you provided. My favorite part was learning about fiber & how important it was- immediate life-changer!”
- Anonymous -
"You’re one of the few coaches who I find do not hide behind some sort of diet or restriction or label food, even if they promote otherwise. Always appreciated and loved your content!"